internetworkers - FW: Solaris help?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <wfg AT intrex.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FW: Solaris help?
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 03:39:48 -0400

I just received this plea for help from an acquaintance, but unfortunately
I'm not conversant in UNIX to the point where I can offer her any useable
help. If anybody out in Internetworker-land who is conversant with Solaris
feels like helping, I'm sure it will be very much appreciated (in which case
please contact her directly.)
Thanks,
Bill

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu