internetworkers - Re: GATHERING: Support Your Local Brew Tour!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: GATHERING: Support Your Local Brew Tour!
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:16:18 -0400

Thanks, Dave!

No one has expressed interest in the carpooling script I suggested so I
haven't done anything with it. I don't have time to do anything with it
between now and next week.

If you would like to carpool, then I trust that you can work it out amongst
you and your fellow brewery tourists. Of course, this list can be used to help
your coordination efforts.

Later!