internetworkers - Re: The wonderful Vietnamese restaurant in Greensboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The wonderful Vietnamese restaurant in Greensboro
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:14:23 -0400

If it were dinner, I would be up for going as well. Anybody?

BTW, if you want to go to Greensboro and avoid I-40 and 54, try the old
Chapel Hill - Greensboro Highway. Take 54 to Carrboro and exit at Jones
Ferry Road. At the off ramp turn left and start following the signs to
Greensboro. This route will take you through all kinds of farm country
and through the communities of Eli Whitney, Snow Camp and Kimesville,
and you will end up in Greensboro on MLK near I-85 (not the best part of
town). Rather pleasant drive for the most part, and not too much slower
than the interstate.

- Bill