internetworkers - Re: The wonderful Vietnamese restaurant in Greensboro

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diane M. Kurilecz" <d.m.kurilecz AT ieee.org>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The wonderful Vietnamese restaurant in Greensboro
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:59:19 -0400

Kelly Jo wrote:
> any way to get to this place without enduring the road hell
> that is I-40?
> (I know, 54 all the way, but that gets slow...)

South end of the Triangle: Take US-64 to US-421 or US-220. There are
many interesting side roads here if you aren't in a hurry.

North end of the Triangle: Take US-70 some portion of the way.

ADC makes a state map which is quite good. Also, of course, AAA. (Join
AAA -- help support my map habit!)

***diane

--
Diane M. Kurilecz d.m.kurilecz AT acm.org
Readercon http://readercon.org/