internetworkers - Re: another delicious topic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: another delicious topic
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:09:27 -0400 (EDT)

Also, for those of you playing along at home (or who want to try out
Thai/Vietnamese cuisine in your very own kitchen), I have an ABUNDANCE of
Thai basil in my garden. Would be happy to distribute amonst the masses.
Email me if interested. I also have lemongrass and will soon have banana,
jalepeno, and cayenne peppers. Too much for me to consume on my own!

Cheers
KJ

"This is an easy man to prosecute, because he is the human equivalent
of a cockroach." -- Mickey Johnson, defense attorney for Bobby Cherry
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/ -=*=- kelly \@/ unc.edu