internetworkers - RE: spam & identity theft

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: spam & identity theft
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:30:03 -0400

He said Word, not Windows. I like my copy of Word X (version 10). The MBU
(Macintosh Business Unit) does some nice work. For they last few years they
have worked independently of the Windows developers, who sometimes need to
play catch-up on features for Office for Windows. ;-)

See you at lunch.

David