internetworkers - What a Wonderful World!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: What a Wonderful World!
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:51:24 -0700 (PDT)

hello folks!

sorry for the incommunicado, but it has been one crazy week! i wanted to say
"Thanks!" to everyone who came out last thursday and made the El Chilango!
meeting one of our best ever!! feedback from most folks was overwhelmingly
positive and i think the staff did a good job of taking care of us.

i finally heard back from Greg at Carolina Brewing Company and we ARE *ON*
for
Saturday, July 13th 2002. Come out and Support Your Local Brew Tour!!
previous
meeting info is copied below. Tours start at 1:00 pm SHARP!

concerning transport, i know that i will be responsibly moving my person from
CH/Carrboro to Holly Springs and back. i didn't get the impression that folks
were going out there to get "hammered." regardless, Mike Thomas is ITCHING to
revamp his picnic script so folks can collaborate on other transport options.
please email him hourly until he has posted the new script! ;)

i hope all have a great weekend and i look forward to seeing you again soon.
don't forget that sunday is father's day. be nice to your dad and call home!
dave ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t