internetworkers - Re: What a Wonderful World!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Maria Winslow <maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: What a Wonderful World!
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:45:56 -0400

I thought someone at MIT proved that the potato salad problem is
mathematically
unsolvable. Maybe the carpooling problem will be easier to manage. The great
thing
about a carpool is that it could stop for a beer/snack after work :)

Maria

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com
126025V AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

--
Maria Winslow
maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com