internetworkers - Re: Handyman recommendations

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: sovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Handyman recommendations
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Gina,

Rinnai is the brand the plumber recommended so I'm really glad to know
you're happy with it. I only have 1 bathroom so it seems like it would make
the most sense to put the unit right outside the bathroom. Also that's where
the gas meter is, so I'm assuming there's a gas line pretty near there
already. I don't care if it takes a little while to get hot water in the
kitchen.

This is great, thanks! Sarah