internetworkers - Re: Clean Smokestacks

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Clean Smokestacks
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:17:06 -0400

El dia Dimarts 11 Juny 2002 17:17, no tenies res mes que fer i vas i m'envies
aquest e-mail:
> I'd like to urge all lung bearing list members to do your research on
> this and to share your concerns with your representatives. On a week
> where we've already had a Red and an Orange ozone alert this /shouldn't/
> be to hard to pass. I guess we'll see.

AFAIK, we've had 2 Red and 1 Orange ozone alerts this week. And more to
follow!!

So, we're on our way to catch up with L.A. in air "cleanness" :-/

Salut (this mean 'Health' or 'have a healthy life' in Catalan),
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve, QA-Test Engineer, Red Hat, Inc.
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/