internetworkers - Stay away from TrianglePR

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Stay away from TrianglePR
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:29:04 -0400

Just a word of warning... I tried to contract with a local PR firm,
TrianglePR (www.trianglepr.com) last year to write some press releases, and
what they delivered was absolutely terrible. Unfortunately the only way I
could get them to even call me back was to threaten to cancel the credit card
charges.

Which is all well and good, but now I've been receiving frequent promotional
emails from "businessleader.com", which doesn't appear to have a working web
site. Its the typical spam with no identification for who's send the email or
how to get off of the list. A simple reading of the header shows that the
actual email was from, you guessed it, TrianglePR.

Now I'm writing my own press releases, which, while not great, at least use
mostly correct grammar.

--
Michael Czeiszperger
czei AT webperformanceinc.com