internetworkers - Re: Join CPSR in Raleigh, NC - June 7-9

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Join CPSR in Raleigh, NC - June 7-9
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:41:04 -0700 (PDT)

Christian --

are there registration fees associated with attending these forums? (i'm sure
missed the reg. deadline by months anyway...)

in particular, i would be interested in hearing this on saturday:
3. Anti-Circumvention Misuse, or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love
the DMCA -- Dan L. Burk, University of Minnesota

dave ;)
who currently has no love for the dmca
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t