internetworkers - Re: Potential July Gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Potential July Gathering
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:12:03 -0400

Therefore, it would seem logical to me that people can buddy up/group up
> and have a DD (or a one-beer DD) and not have to deal with buses, drop-off
> points, etc. Said DD would be local to them and could drop them off (with
> an extra charge for screaming out the window whilst going down the
> highway).

Yes,

those that wish to get a slush bus can,
those that wish to carpool can,
those that wish to caravan can,
those that wish to drive themselves and act responsibly can.

The organization of the various options can be driven by those
that wish to lead the various efforts, and the web site can
act as a bulletin board -- the Web Dev Team can take care of
that.

Later!