internetworkers - Re: Potential July Gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Potential July Gathering
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:41:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Josep L. Guallar-Esteve wrote:
->We just need a (or a couple of) LZ , with a parking lot, near a coffe
place,
->and close to a major highway. Like, say, the shopping center in Chapel Hill
->at I-40/ US (NC?)-86. There's an ample parking lot, a Cup-a-joe... I'm sure
->that there's such a similar place around Raleigh/Cary. So it's 3 stops:
->Orange County, Raleigh-Cary and CBC.
->
->Whatdoyousay?

I say there are several people I know of personally in INW who like to
hang out but do not drink, and are semi regular attendees of INW events.
Therefore, it would seem logical to me that people can buddy up/group up
and have a DD (or a one-beer DD) and not have to deal with buses, drop-off
points, etc. Said DD would be local to them and could drop them off (with
an extra charge for screaming out the window whilst going down the
highway).

Cheers
KJ

--