internetworkers - Re: Public Education

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Robert Weeks" <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Public Education
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:20:57 -0400

A few more URLs I'd like to add to the list I sent earlier:

http://americanradioworks.org/features/corrections/index.html

http://www.motherjones.com/prisons/

http://www.motherjones.com/prisons/atlas.html

We don't need more taxes to fix our public education system, we need to make
education a priority.

Robert Weeks