internetworkers - RE: flying saucer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bob Kucera" <bobkucera AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: flying saucer
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:40:10 -0400

Two things:
1. If you'd like to carpool to flying saucer tonight I can see leaving
Barnes & nobles around 6:30 or can offer door to door service for folks
nearby or on the route - I live near Northgate in Durham. As the
designated driver I'll commit to a 1-beer limit or none if that's the
standard for a designated driver. Let me know.

2. I'm in the process of removing an Orbitron 10' diameter satellite
dish very permanently mounted above my house. I'm planning on
dismantling it as the only way to get it down, then trashing it. If
someone has a use for it or a better idea - Let me know.
If I had a picture of it above my house I'd be embarrassed to show you
anyway. http://www.orbitroninc.com/C-Band%20Antennas/CKD-10.htm

Bob Kucera
2337 Glendale Ave.
Durham, NC 27704