internetworkers - RE: Ratbots

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Ratbots
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 13:30:35 -0400

Can 'Robocop' and 'Ultimate Soldier' be far behind? YIKES!

- Bill

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu

  • Ratbots, Michael S Czeiszperger, 05/02/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Ratbots, Bill Geschwind, 05/02/2002