internetworkers - Re: People moving out of the Triangle?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: People moving out of the Triangle?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:48:05 -0400

I bet it's both.
- Low interest rates certainly make purchasing an attractive option over
renting, if you feel secure in your financial situation.
- If you are severely unemployed for months on end, you will probably
move wherever you can get a job. For the most part, the big RTP
companies are laying off, not hiring, and those are the firms with the
most "mobile" attracted workforce. They probably moved here to work for
IBNortEricsson, why not move again?
pc

Michael S

Czeiszperger To: InterNetWorkers

<czei@webperforma
<internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
nceinc.com> cc:

Subject: [internetworkers]
People moving out of the
04/29/02 02:40 PM Triangle?

Please respond to

InterNetWorkers

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
childers.paula AT epamail.epa.gov
$subst('Email.Unsub')