internetworkers - Future Interview of an InterNetworker

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: Llista InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Future Interview of an InterNetworker
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:03:37 -0500

Hi there,

I just realized that at the end of this webpage
<http://www.softwaremarketsolution.com/> there's a reference of a
future interview of a famed Internetworker.

Mr. Famous Internetworker,

What should we expect from that interview? Will "The Truth" be exposed?
What is the truth? and, when this will be translated to several Asian
languages?

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep Lluis Guallar-Esteve

  • Future Interview of an InterNetworker, Josep L. Guallar-Esteve, 03/19/2002