internetworkers - Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Try this one]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: B <beeline AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Try this one]
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:20:16 -0400

Once I got to the office and had a minute or two, I found a debunker
site that listed this. Sorry.... At least we got a little chuckle
mileage out of it!

I should have stopped with the hot toddy....

Medical Illustration wrote:

> > with a lot of time on their hands to continue entering letters and
> > symbols into the font until they found something that could be
> > interpreted as
> >a message of hate.
> Exactly. Jesus.
>
> I see it all clearly now! Bill Gates has been involved in a decade long
> conspiracy to destroy the world trade center, which started as a communice
> to a terrorist in the form of a word processing program that inserts
> subliminal messages into your brain when you enter in random key strokes.
> His Goal - 1. bring down the government which will annoy him and his company
> by attacking him with lawsuits 2. Destroy the monetary system on which his
> wealth is based
>
> I mean, I hate microsuck, but DAMN. . .
>
> Hey, try this it will freak you out! Play an mp3 of Jesse Helms speaking on
> quicktime, and scrub the timeline backwards! There's all this gobbledly,
> nasty sound -- that's Jesse's real voice! He's really an alien tranvestite
> robot demon from the tenth level of hell sent to destroy us all.
>
> Remember, in the words of Milo, of Bloom County: No matter how thin ya'
> slice it, it's still bologna.
>
> Drew
>
> P.s. If you haven't visited theOnion.com yet, do so. It may be satirical,
> but the article about the terrorists in hell is very satisfying, and the
> article on God has some wonderful points mixed in with its satirical humor.

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: beeline AT mindspring.com

"B"ing mobile
"If you get to thinkin' you're
a person of some influence, try
orderin' somebody else's dog around."