internetworkers - Re: New LOTR trailer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Simon Spero <ses AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New LOTR trailer
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:34:56 -0400

--On Friday, September 28, 2001 2:58 PM -0400 Medical Illustration <druid AT email.unc.edu> wrote:

Why anyone would
want to do an entire web site in flash is beyond me, but there it is.

Let's see, should I list all the reasons I can think of for desiring to do
this? Off the top of my head, there comes. . .
1. Complete and total design freedom
2. Ability to create truly custom interaction
3. Ability to present several pages of info without having to change HTML
pages -- avoiding that damned blank page as the new HTML loads. . .

Ability to look good on a text only browser. Oh wait...