internetworkers - Craft Gallery at NC State

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: "InternetworkersList (E-mail)" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Craft Gallery at NC State
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:39:18 -0400

If you are into fine craft stuff, you may want to check out the Triennial
Instructor's Exhibition at the Crafts Center Gallery under Thompson Theater.
I have some stuff in there as well as many of the other instructors who have
taught classes over the last three years.
http://www.fis.ncsu.edu/Crafts_Center/gallery.htm
There is also a silent auction of pieces from the people with stuff in the
gallery if you are interested. (So far at ridiculously low bids.) The folks
say that they will be putting images of the auction pieces up on the web
soon, but they aren't up yet.
It runs through November 1st so go check it out. If you don't know how to
get there, go by WRAL-TV on Western Blvd. Turn left onto Pullen, then left
onto the next street. Almost immediately, turn right onto Jensen and it will
be on your right at the top of the hill. Park in the deck.
There is a good chance that I'll be teaching a class or workshop during the
Spring semester on "Small things from the lathe". If you are interested,
sign up early since these classes fill up very quickly.

Roger (in RTP)

  • Craft Gallery at NC State, Austin, Roger D., 09/20/2001