internetworkers - Job Openings at Arsenal Digital Solutions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Job Openings at Arsenal Digital Solutions
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:36:00 -0700 (PDT)

I know some of the INW members are looking for work so
I thought I'd share a few job openings...

The following positions are currently open at Arsenal
in RTP. You can read more about the company at
www.arsenaldigital.com
<http://www.arsenaldigital.com/>. If you are
interested in any of these positions, please email me
for a job description and/or resume submission. Not
all of the positions are advertised on the website.

1. Database Assistant, Part-Time

2. Junior Systems Administrator (Windows 2000/) -
Part-Time

3. Software Developer

4. Site Supervisor (UNIX Admin./Engineering) -
Secaucus, NY

5. Site Supervisor (UNIX Admin./Engineering) -
Sterling, VA

DBW

=====
David Wagoner