internetworkers - Re: office

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: kirk schmidt <kschmidt AT netphoenix.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: office
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:41:43 -0400

There's was an office right across the hall from us,
but apparently it's been taken already. You may
wish to call the landlord just in case as he may
at least know of something else: David Ontjes
h: 929-6933 or w: 966-6933.

We're in the Lloyd Street Office Building next
to Rice's Glass (across from the Cat's Cradle.)

Kirk

Maria Winslow wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am looking for an office in Carrboro or nearby, preferably downtown
> Carrboro. I am having trouble finding anything. I need just a single
> large-ish private office. Does anyone know of anything, or have some
> extra space?

  • office, Maria Winslow, 09/18/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: office, Thomas Beckett, 09/18/2001
    • Re: office, Jason Laughlin, 09/18/2001
    • Re: office, kirk schmidt, 09/19/2001