internetworkers - Re: office

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: office
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:05:32 -0400

There may be space in my old digs above Main Street. Cheap & basic,
but great location. I'll try and find the owner's number and let you
know off-list. You could also check into the space over the Friendly
Barber Shop.

TaB

Maria Winslow wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am looking for an office in Carrboro or nearby, preferably downtown
> Carrboro. I am having trouble finding anything. I need just a single
> large-ish private office. Does anyone know of anything, or have some
> extra space?
>
> Thanks,
> Maria
>
> --
> Maria Winslow
> maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com
> 919-968-7802 tel
> 919-968-7803 fax
>
> http://www.dexxtra.com
> Java training and courseware

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com

  • office, Maria Winslow, 09/18/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: office, Thomas Beckett, 09/18/2001
    • Re: office, Jason Laughlin, 09/18/2001
    • Re: office, kirk schmidt, 09/19/2001