internetworkers - Re: office

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Laughlin <jason AT jasonlaughlin.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: office
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:18:50 -0400

If price is more important than the location, you might consider downtown
Durham. There's
always space available at some of the best rents in the Triangle.

Thomas Beckett wrote:

> There may be space in my old digs above Main Street. Cheap & basic,
> but great location. I'll try and find the owner's number and let you
> know off-list. You could also check into the space over the Friendly
> Barber Shop.
>
> TaB
>
> Maria Winslow wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> > I am looking for an office in Carrboro or nearby, preferably downtown
> > Carrboro. I am having trouble finding anything. I need just a single
> > large-ish private office. Does anyone know of anything, or have some
> > extra space?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Maria
> >
> > --
> > Maria Winslow
> > maria.winslow AT dexxtra.com
> > 919-968-7802 tel
> > 919-968-7803 fax
> >
> > http://www.dexxtra.com
> > Java training and courseware

  • office, Maria Winslow, 09/18/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: office, Thomas Beckett, 09/18/2001
    • Re: office, Jason Laughlin, 09/18/2001
    • Re: office, kirk schmidt, 09/19/2001