internetworkers - List Popularity Worries

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: List Popularity Worries
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:07:57 -0400

To Robert and others who may worry about
their "status" on this list:

This list was created as a general forum
whose contributors would define the
online community. It is far more important
to contribute than not to contribute. ALL
of the viewpoints that I've read on this
subject have been a valuable part of my
own personal healing process, and I want
to thank everyone for reaching out, thinking
about these issues, and having the bravery
to voice opinions that may not be popular.

I think that it's far more important to
enter the dialog than retreat from it, and
I'm glad that this list is composed of many
different viewpoints.

...and remember, that email is very narrowband
emotionally, that there are a lot of lurkers
on this list, and that you may be more popular
than you perceive.

I encourage every one to continue to speak from
the heart and most importantly SPEAK!!! We owe
it to history to NOT go blindly in to this future
upon us!!!

I know that my views are not that popular
on this list, but I am trying to figure out
what happened this week and I can only do that
by raising questions as they occur to me. Hopefully
I can learn something and become a better person
in the process. That's about the best I can hope
for.

Robert

On 9/15/01 7:57 AM, "Thomas Beckett" wrote:

> But read the whole thing.
>
> TaB

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: mdthomas AT mindspring.com