internetworkers - take a breather -- Geek-nic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: take a breather -- Geek-nic
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:01:25 -0400

Just want to remind folks that we have a terrific pic-nic coming up
this weekend. If you weren't already planning to go, please do think
about attending. It'll be a lovely opportunity to take a breather and
eat some summery comfort food. Looks to be a beautiful day.

Read more and sign up to bring side dishes or recreational toys here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/cgi-bin/picnic.pl

I, for one, am really looking forward to it.

TaB

  • take a breather -- Geek-nic, Thomas Beckett, 09/13/2001