internetworkers - Re: pentagon attack joins WTC attack

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pentagon attack joins WTC attack
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:22:02 -0400

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 11:11:00AM -0400, Beth Ellison spoke thusly:
> sorry--any further info on interstate highways closing?

Not yet. Still jumping between CNN & BBCA to get the scoop.

Many highways were designed to allow planes to land on them in
emergency situations like this one. It makes sense hat closing some
would be a good idea since we'll probably need them.

if the highways are aall closed, that's a violation of the interstate
commerce rights, and interstate travel rights. That can be fought in
court, if you can image bringing suit right now.

is it just me, or does Bush look about 10 years older this morning?

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
-- Berkley Breathed, 2001