internetworkers - Re: pentagon attack joins WTC attack

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pentagon attack joins WTC attack
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:28:42 -0400

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 09:52:00AM -0400, Paul Jones spoke thusly:
> latest on the radio: airplane attacks the pentagon too!

I was on the phone with a buddy of min in MN just a few ago, and we
were wondering what's next.

I used to work in WTC Building Number 2. I knew people there.

The question is, which was the real target? And who is responsable,
and who will be blamed.

BBC America is saying the DFLP is denying it, but asking the US to
review Palestinian policy, becuase it's inflames people in Palestine.

Now I'm thinking Hamas...

Car Bomb at State Department now.

This is probably an act of war - but not the kind of war we're used to
fighting.

The BBC has the best footage and analysis so far - much better than
CNN to date...

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
-- Berkley Breathed, 2001