internetworkers - Re: shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Valli.Heather" <valli AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: shoes
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:12:53 -0400

I believe I paid about $80 for a pair of Ascis running shoes last
fall. Those were on the less expensive end of the store's selection.
And the shoes have lasted quite well, although that's more a function
of the shoe manufacturer than the store. The prices seem to be similar
to those at Fleet Feet (Chapel Hill/Carrboro).

Heather V.

  • shoes, Beth Ellison, 08/22/2001