internetworkers - RE: shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Rani Gill" <Rani.Gill AT dukece.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: shoes
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:20:15 -0400

Ninth Street Active Feet (or something like that) is pretty good. It's across from FRancesa's if you're familiar with 9th street.

They measure your feet, they watch you walk, you take them out on a test run, they make additional recommendations, and are generally friendly bunch. I also like their thick running socks -- comfy.

have fun!

..rani