internetworkers - RE: shoes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Marybeth Lackey <mlackey AT raleighcvb.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: shoes
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:49:44 -0400

Second Sole, on Falls of Neuse, Quail Corners shopping center, is where I
bought my last pair. They did a good job of fitting my feet, and even gave
me free insoles when I came back the next day because the shoe rubbed a bit
against my ankle.
---
Mary Beth Lackey
Internet Manager
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
http://www.raleighcvb.org