internetworkers - Re: red hat icon needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: red hat icon needed
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:01:20 -0400

Oh, and you're burning cash faster than you are making it. $12.5M per
quarter. Which is a hell of a lot faster than I've been spending
lately.

Oh pshaw. We made a profit last quarter.

Besides, this isn't the real world. We can do whatever we want and everything will be fine, everyone will be happy, and everyone makes lots of money. That's the meaning of Linux!

But we really did make a profit last quarter.

Beth