internetworkers - Re: College sysadmin roasted for quoting Em eril (Bam!!)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: College sysadmin roasted for quoting Em eril (Bam!!)
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:38:14 -0400

I set up a database application at work to trade recipes. It was done when
we first worked on web applications so people would get over the idea that
the submit button would cause blue smoke coming out of their monitor.
Perhaps the PHP gurus at ibiblio and internetworkers could have a favorite
recipe database on the web site.
Roger (in RTP now forced to use Outlook...)