internetworkers - Re: Lean on a Hacker; then get one of your file formats hacked

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Lean on a Hacker; then get one of your file formats hacked
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 10:28:53 -0400

yes, i understand that outlook express sucks. please be patient while my
brain surgery takes place; increasing my IQ enough that i might be able to
use a l33t mail client such as mutt, balsa or kmail.

Dave et al,

Not that you didn't know this already, but...

http://www.balsa.net/main.html

And I know folks who swear by pine and emacs and refuse to be swayed to anything even as droll as Mozilla.

Actually, I thought I'd look like less of a dolt when I ask "What the hell is 'l33t'?" if I at least TRY to offer something constructive/useful as well.

Not sure it worked. Such is my life.

Beth