internetworkers - Re: College sysadmin fired for quoting Dune

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: College sysadmin fired for quoting Dune
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:48:38 -0400 (EDT)

Looks to me like the archive IS searchable.

But some topics don't come up. If I search for DSL, I find messages, but
if I search for recipes or college, I don't see this thread. What am I
missing?

Judy Hallman (hallman AT rtpnet.org, http://www.rtpnet.org/hallman)
Executive Director, RTPnet, NC (http://www.RTPnet.org/)