internetworkers - Re: Red Bull

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Red Bull
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:48:47 -0400

On Sun, Jul 15, 2001 at 07:41:35PM -0400, Steve Burnett spoke thusly:
> the bar, and then they go code until dawn. :) I don't know any
> convenience stores offhand that carry it, but I'd bet there are - the NC
> distributor's in Morrisville.

The gas station we visit regularly between PBO and Jordan lake carries
it. For those headed this way, it's the Citgo on the right, when you're
headed towards PBO from the Lake.

> I don't get it often, because I'd like to sleep before dawn. The orange
> flavor is the best tasting for me. It's thick like a coca-cola, slightly
> fizzy, and not bad overall.

I haven't gotten up the wherewithal to try it yet. Considering how I
react to Psudoephedrine and high caffeine levels, I think it would be my
death warrant.

Especially if Steve and I were still sharing an office *grin*

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --