internetworkers - USENET search & report?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Czeiszperger" <czei AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: USENET search & report?
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:49:41 -0000

Now that DejaNews has been purchased, the new owners, Google,
have done away with almost all of the features. One feature I used all of
the time was a weekly search for postings containing certain keywords
that would send the search results to me automatically. The new
USENET feature of Google allows for a search of the USENET archives,
but its only manual. Does anyone know of a DejaNews competitor that
might have this feature?

Thanks,

--
Michael Czeiszperger