internetworkers - Re: does Internet work enrich the rest of your life?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: does Internet work enrich the rest of your life?
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:43:42 -0400

Linda wrote:

On this note, we were wondering what enrichment Internet work brings to the
rest of one's life. Are there other career moves that would be especially
enriched by being before or after an Internet stint?

Linda

No. An Internet career prepares you for nothing. If the WWW ever comes to an end, we are all screwed.

love,
Beth

**** Egarden.com -- online marketplace for the lawn & garden industry

"How easy it is, we thought, to make a decision, to implement a plan, to act."
-- from "Ahab's Wife" by Sena Jeter Naslund

**** Linda Watson, now acting at www.egarden.com

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com