internetworkers - Re: Spring Pic-Nic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Spring Pic-Nic
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 09:47:51 -0400

At 09:43 AM 5/7/01 -0400, you wrote:
On Monday 07 May 2001 07:51 am, you wrote:
> Crabtree Lake Park off Aviation has boat rentals and trails.
> They charge $60 for the small Shelters - 50 people, and $100 for the large
> shelter. They have shelters available in June, but only on Sundays.

I second that recommendation. The facility is great, and there's some nice
mtn bike trails, some easy, and some difficult if you stray out of the park.

Is there anyone down that way who could go and make a reservation for us? We could pass the hat to cover the fee, or perhaps get some sponsors like we did last year.

I reckon the first thing to do would be to get the available dates for the big shelter and make sure we're not conflicting with any other big events.

TaB