internetworkers - Re: Spring Pic-Nic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Spring Pic-Nic
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 15:12:15 -0400

Up at Beaver Dam Recreation Area on Falls Lake there are some good picnic
areas and they don't allow motor boats or jet skis so there is no noise or
air pollution (other than the normal Triangle air pollution). I have a
couple of kayaks and a canoe I could bring.

Beaver Dam is about a half an hour from downtown Durham out rt 98 to rt 50
and then a short jog on rt 50.

You can find me there most weekends ;-)

Robert Weeks

Partner - Technology