internetworkers - Re: crappy web sites

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: crappy web sites
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 09:11:10 -0700

Speaking of PHP and MySQL...

I just wanted to follow up on the training classes that have been going on,
because a lot of folks asked how they went, were they still going on, etc...

The last class was on the 25th, and I surprised myself by actually getting
lesson plans and working demos going for all sections of the course.
Everyone seemed to have a good time, and about a dozen people came to the
weekly classes.

I owe a tremendous debt to Heather Hesketh and Mir Haynes for volunteering
space and time (and a loaner laptop). The class would not have been possible
without their invaluable assistance.

And now, a URL: http://www.komejo.com/training/

Thanks!
Joe K