internetworkers - Re: crappy web sites

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: crappy web sites
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 17:11:23 -0700

Damn, Kelly -

For self-professed feminist, you spend a lot of time lurking when the guys
post, only to come out with guns a' blazing whenever a woman sez something
you disagree with.

Would it be politically incorrect of me to suggest that this is one of the
big problems feminism has had? You're your own worst enemies?

Or is it just that moderate woman who really *would* like to change things
for the better get beat over the head by far-left screeching harpies who
attack them when they express any interest in things not in total accord
with your vision of feminism?

Joe K