internetworkers - Re: [OT]: Looking for Tai Chi class or group

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Dallas Smith <sallad AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [OT]: Looking for Tai Chi class or group
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:26:03 -0400 (EDT)

I used to take classes at the Cary Community Center by the train
station. You might check if there are similar classes offered at the
Chapel Hill or Durham community centers. I know the teachers traveled to
several different places, I just can't remember what the other places
were.
Dallas

Dallas Anne Smith
http://www.unc.edu/~sallad