internetworkers - Entry level tech writer positions?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <paulwcory AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Entry level tech writer positions?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:01:40 -0500

All,

My wife has just had her current job yanked out from under her by bad
business conditions. She's looking for work as an entry-level tech
writer/editor/general writer. If anybody knows of any place looking for such
people, or has any suggestions of resources she can use to locate such jobs,
please let me know. Feel free to respond to me privately if you want.

Thanks, folks. You all have been a big help.

Paul