internetworkers - RE: Changes at InternLan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Leann Spradling <tateys AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Changes at InternLan
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:35:20 -0500 (EST)

And also, we all know it is bad netiquette to forward private email
without consent of the writer....
So let's all love each other and be squishy happy geeks together, shall
we? Yay. Group hug! group hug! Show us the way, Saundra, you're from
California!!!
:)

LeAnn, feelin' a little flaky today

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Joe Komenda wrote:

> Also, flaming a member of the list privately won't help stop a rumor -
> replying to the list with better information will.
>
> Joe K

LeAnn

******

"Great excitement reigns at Fez owing to French encroachments on the Twat
oasis."

-Reuters, July 2 1902, reporting on Tangier rebellion