internetworkers - RE: Changes at InternLan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Changes at InternLan
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:28:29 -0800

Hey now - guarding your assets and clients, and getting the 'inside scoop'
about local businesses is *exactly* why you ask the question to a list such
as ours. Word-of-mouth is still the best way to do business in a local
community. I'm sure if I asked about trouble at protechinc.net Sharon
*would* be happy to set me straight.

Also, flaming a member of the list privately won't help stop a rumor -
replying to the list with better information will.

Joe K