internetworkers - X-Box or Playstation 2????

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <laura AT cnewsgroup.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: X-Box or Playstation 2????
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:37:03 -0500

Hate to break into the nerdistan conversation ( I reviewed Kelly Jo's
summary of Nerd vs. Geek and I am a nerd BTW).

I have a big question. After the big debut Gates did on the MS X-Box
(http://www.zdnet.com/special/stories/main/0,11415,2671755,00.html ) I have
to ask for some opinions. Do I get my son (and husband too of course) the
Playstation 2 this year for his birthday or do I wait for the mad Christmas
rush next year for the X-Box.

My son has said many times how he wants the Playstation 2 and I figure that
the X-Box will be quite pricey, and more than likely the games will too.

So you gamers have an opinion? Yes he plays computer games too.

:) Thanks.