internetworkers - reminder - Gathering Thursday at Paradigm

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: reminder - Gathering Thursday at Paradigm
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 12:35:20 -0500

Don't forget, InterNetWorkers is starting the year off with a jolt --
of caffeine that is. After the wicked crazy holidays, we're having some
quiet time at Paradigm Coffee House in Cary. Please join us!

What: InterNetWorkers January Gathering
When: Thursday, January 4, 2001 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Paradigm Coffee House
105-D Waverly Place Shopping Center
Cary
919-859-8099
Why: Quiet conversation with your fellow geeks!

Paradigm is one of the area's oldest and coziest coffee houses.
They've got great coffee and sandwiches. (No beer, though. Rumor has
it that last year some die-hard InterNetWorkers bought some beer nearby
and carried it in under their coats.) Bring your favorite board game.
Do any InterNetWorkers play chess?

Please RSVP to me - thomas AT tbeckett.com - so we can give the
owners a
rough headcount in advance. For a map and directions, take a look at
CitySearch: http://triangle.citysearch.com/profile?fid=5&id=6153164

TaB

  • reminder - Gathering Thursday at Paradigm, Thomas A. Beckett, 01/03/2001